• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv floormat

txmytx_catahoula

LMC, Brothers etc.... any place that has mid 80's chevy parts. There have been some threads where they aren't a true custom fit in the sense that they just drop in. Some trimming is required.

combatmech

Most folks dont keep them or put them in...I could be wrong. Mine came with a full floormat kit installed, which I promtly removed.....unless you know for sure that the vehicle doesnt leak when it rains, It'll trap moisture and help the corrosion along. 2cents

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the ORIGINAL pattern is unavailable - I've looked for more than six years

the new stuff IS molded, but not the best fit - you WILL have to trim it just to get it to fit and even then it may not lay down correctly

AND this should be done on a warm summer day - when you can lay that puppy out in the sun for a few hours to make it softer - helps putting it in place and trimming

IF you are going this route, make sure your cab is dry and has no rust , especially any through holes should be repaired

or as said, every time you get moisture on the floor you have a chance to make your problems worse

ralbelt

I could not remember the name but Durabak seems like a good product also. I have a sample and it seems plyable even in the colder weather. I'll be doing my cab floor when time and weather permits.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks