• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV for sale seen in (L5P) Atlanta, Ga

rmgill

Sunday, I saw a CUCV with a for sale sign in the windows sitting in a parking lot.

It was in decent shape. It still has the brush guard and two antennas mounts/bases on either side. Still in 383 green CARC and has the bridge plate. It doesn't look like it's been civilianized at all save for the seat covers.

The body work had a large shallow dent on the right side door but looked otherwise sound.

It's an M1009
$3500 OBO
404 688 2612

JohnFire

I agree with bozor, don't tease us. Giving us info and no pics is like a phone sex line, you have no idea who your talking to. Granny or the cute college girl, depending on which line you called, but you just don't know. :cookoo: rofl

rmgill

Sorry guys, I didn't have a camera. If you're wanting the truck, you can call the owner and get him to send pictures. ;-)

El Guapo, down in the parking lot behind the Star Bar and other shops along that side of Moreland.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks