• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Glow Plug Controller - diode part number

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All,
Does anyone know the correct part number for the clamping diode that is connected to the relay feed?
Bruce

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The reason I need the part specs is because someone removed the original and put a small signal diode in its place with obvious results...burned trace grrr.
Bruce

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My camera is on the fritz. groan, but it is easy to locate the diode. Look for the single tab type transistor on the board. The diode goes from the output of that transistor to the card edge.
It is right in the corner of the card next to the card edge connector. If you don't spot it, let me know and I'll draw a picture for you and post it.
Thank you very much,
Bruce

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Position of diode on board.
Hold the board with the card edge fingers pointed up and you are facing the component side.
Diode is the top right component on the board.
The center leg of the tab transistor points to the diode on its right.
I hope this helps.
Bruce

cagosti

diode

that type of diode would be a 1000 PIV 1 to 3 amp silicon diode
radio shack should have it.

charles
Portage Mi

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV Glow Plug Controller - diode part number

That's fantastic Charles! Thank you very much!
Bruce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks