• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV injector return lines?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is there anything special about the them?, or can I go to autozone and buy some tubing to replace them?

Michael

NAPA has a kit they can order that has all of the hoses and clamps. It is made in China like everything else though.

beaubeau

U can get those at a General Motors dealer. There the same as 6.5 and the old GMC Thoro Flo diesels. I think I may have some hanging in my Garage, left over from a job I did last summer.

beaubeau

I am suffering from CRS, but if I remember right, the hoses just slip on because in some areas U connot get at them to put any Clamps on. They are really not under Hi preasure, but U need good hose line that won't Expand after any length of time. I do remember buying mine at a Chevrolet garage. Luck, Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks