• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV..M1009 with NO EUC requested

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know a guy who is a New Zelander who wants an M1009 kinda bad. If anyone has a PRE EUC days M1009 in or close to the Los Angeles area, and wants to part with it...a fixer upper, not a restored unit, please PM me. This is the first place I have tried for him because the stuff from here will most likely be in fixable shape and from an honest person, unlike e-bay or other venues.
TIA, Will

Bozor1000

I've seen one for sale in the truck trader out here for about $5000.00. Other than that I havent' seen or know of anyone that is selling one. I'm waiting on my paperwork to clear on my m1008 purchase. Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks