• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV mod and hot rodding.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What about a CUCV mod section like the duece one? There are alot of guys that mod these into hard core off road trucks. Then others that are trying to fix something or ask about repairs. It might simplifly things for some.

Ridgerunner

You CUCV guys should be ashamed of your self, for wanting to do such a thing... eveyone knows that you can only modify and hot rod a Deuce:wink:

Tanner

Hmmm...

How much 'hot-rodding' can you do to a CUCV if you can't get it to crank, or get the generator to gen, or remove the glow plugs without using a cutting torch or C4, or keep the block in one homogeneous piece, or keep the moving parts of a TH400 inside the case & functioning, or keep functioning relays, or bastard 12/24 power setups, or..... :p

'Tanner'

Here ya go lol this is what the meaning is

adjective Definition: Of Homogeneus 1. of same kind: having the same kind of constituent elements, or being similar in nature
a relatively small, culturally homogeneous community

2. having uniform composition: having a uniform composition or structure

jamesfrom180

Well how about a hot rod'n section in every class breakdown. I have M38a1 and not all my mods are restoration!!!! I don't want to have to climb over twenty "new bob methods" to find how to fit better seats. I'm sure I don't want to see fifty different ways to lift a CUCV. Let alone I'm sure you diesel nuts don't want twenty different forums on how to rebuild a carb. It would also keep the purist out of our hair. I support our troops but I'm not turning a MV into a rolling wall in their honor. Some people here get all offended when you even mention something none OD or original build.

A separate forum for people wanting to update a vehicle is only logical if we talk about restoring them. One hot roding forum would work...Just needs to be accepting of all MV not just the beloved Deuce.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jfrom189,
This is actually a great suggestion. A sub forum under each section called 'modded vehicles' type of thing.

AND it should ONLY BE for mods. Like has been said, climbing over fifty threads to read ONE that interests you is kind of a pain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks