• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cummins cold start data plates

shootiniron

Does anyone have or know where to get the "cold start procedure" plate as well as the two plates that are to the left of the steering wheel positioned around the start switch and fuel pressure gauge on the m813A1 5 ton w/cummins? Thanks!

jwaller

most can be had from mvdataplaes.com

the cold start can be had from many of the members here that are parting them out.

shootiniron

I contacted the "new owner" of mvdataplates about six weeks ago with my needs.He had them listed on his website so I thought no problem.Talked to him on the phone and he said to send him a list of what I needed and contact info.I did. Fast forward,called him two days ago,he said almost the exact same thing as six weeks earlier.I told him that I had already done all that,he replied "Well you're in the hopper then,ha ha" jeez what a moron, aua I figure its a dead end.I liked it better when Rod had it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks