• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom A3 steering wheel

sierra117

I wanted to make use of an old racing steering wheel, so I cut out the center of the old steering wheel and welded it to the racing steering wheel I was even able to reuse the horn button from the old steering wheel,l I was not able to use the horn button from the racing wheel because after I had welded the old wheel center in there was no way I could attach it. But I think it turned out alright

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you pick up any more top end speed?

It looks fast.

goodguyzy

I would like to do something else with my steering wheels (re-coat, etc.) they look like they got them out of a wrecking yard. AM General to DOD, "We rebuilt the whole truck but got these steering wheels out of the back forty to save $50 bucks".

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rodman ..... yellow A3..... Kentucky?

Probably a (still banned) member now returning with a different user name...??

G.
Bingo! The G-man shoots & scores!

rolling18

i like it!!
im trying to install a 5 ton wheel into mine.. but the center area is a bit different.. something about an "updated" wheel? hmmmaua

Hoefler

Drive her over to my place in Centerville. We can compare notes and run the trucks on an un developed 1/4 mile strip in the back of my lot. I have one that goes pretty quick.
Pete

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks