• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cut-down deuce

dirtyfingernails

Does anyone know of a place that will either sell me a cut-down deuce or convert one for me? I like the way they look and it would certainly fit in my driveway better--an the wife will let me have one. Thanks!
DFN

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to suggest John "Deuce Butcher" Tennis but I see the link Mike posted already said so. Glad he posted it, thats one of the many threads that I missed while gone. John has bunches of stuff for deuces and some one off user friendly mods too like shortened steering columns and the like.

FrankUSMC

I can speak for Bob, as I have gotten a truck from him. Great guy to deal with. He is even storing two trucks for one of our forum members as we speak.......for free! Worth the time of a road trip.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks