• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cuts out below 800 rpm.

davemccoull

Hello everybody.
It,s a few years since i,ve been on this site as i sold my truck, but i have now aquirred another. it runs o.k., but if revs drop below 800 motor just dies, I have to give it a lot of throttle when starting up, then it,s ok. looking through posts maybe it,s a HH fault, any help appreciated
Glad to see Cranetruck and Grindletaube are still posting
Dave

dmetalmiki

If it starts ok with the 'boot in', It is unlikely the hydraulic head is at fault.
Try checking /changing all fuel filters.
Check the intank pump is working properly. (though 99.99 3/4 deuces will run without it once primed).
Then, If the problem persists, lift the hydraulic head and check that the button and or clip have not dropped off the bottom of the shaft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks