• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

data plate help

ctmustang

I finally got my deuce home from GL this weekend. The data plate on the dash is like a generic with only the 6 digit registration # stamped on it. I called GL to see what they had on it for year and manufacturer and was told twice that was all they had also. well on the description during the sell it was listed as a 1966 kaiser. I printed off the paid invoice and year and manufacturer were marked unavailable. They had no suggestions on how I should fill out my sf97 application. Is there another option I can think of. Does anybody have a junk m35 with title I could swap my running gear into or would that be a little outside of right? Any and all help appreciated.
Thanks CT

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the Vin number stamped in the frame.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As DH said, get your frame number. Then post the VIN in Carnac's thread and he will tell you the year. That's alot easier than swapping the frame. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks