• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Decals won’t stick to the Humvee,

shawnshumvee

I couldn’t find the answer to my question as to why decals won’t stick to the humvee. I bought these M16 Rifle decals (see picture) on eBay and they seemed to be of good quality and pretty sticky?

AE35F940-AD5D-4BC6-88AA-C19FD419BBD1.jpg

Last edited:

shawnshumvee

Yeah Action it’s mostly aluminum. I was just puzzled because I did buy other decals (like wait to start decal, etc) that was missing and they stuck. So I was wondering if they had to be OEM or something.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's so the enemy can't tag them with stickers(propaganda...)

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I use 3M super 77 spray adhesive. If that doesn't work. I actually take spray foam and put it on some metal then take a butter knife and wipe it onto it then spread it on whatever I want to stick. Just a real thin layer and stick it on. Has to be thin or what you are trying to stick will rise up. But that spray foam will stick to everything and anything, Even your fingers together.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks