• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Decimal drill size chart.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Being a picture, it's blurry and hard to read, even blown-up to 300%.

Maybe that same chart does exist somewhere in PDF-format? What about that trailer's corresponding TM?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Being a picture, it's blurry and hard to read, even blown-up to 300%.

Maybe that same chart does exist somewhere in PDF-format? What about that trailer's corresponding TM?
The original scan is 3MB, when uploading it to the site, it dropped to 600K, that's why it's fuzzy! The upload process got rid of five of every six pixels. I may try uploading it again as a horizontal image to see if it is any better.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a metal plate, with sharp edges, not easy to mail. it measures 9 3/8 inches (23.9 cm) tall, and 5 3/4 inches (14.6 cm) wide. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you the full sized scan.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got it, thanks!

Is this your personal, secret "watermark"? Should it appear/remain in the PDF, also.....? :giggle:

View attachment 865424
It was some dirt rubbed onto the plate when the South Bend Lathe came out. I had washed most of it off but some was stubborn. The three phase motor on that lathe weighs more than I do, by a good margin. I try washing it again and rescan.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I try washing it again and rescan.
Please no, it's not necessary; don't waste your time! I was just joking about that fingerprint; it is very easy for me to make it disappear.
Will post the PDF file, later tonight.

Edit: Attached PDF....

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks