• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Decorations at a local Pick Your Part

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For anyone in the Southern California area this may be old news. At the local pick your part they are using several MV's as decorations around their perimeter.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are cool, but I wonder if they know what they can get for them if they take them down from there and list them here in the classifieds. With what I see above, I'd be surprised if they could get LESS than $10K for the lot.

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The half track body is a mock up. That is obvious. The window in the side of the power wagon looks out of place. But all in all they look as to be savable. The pick a part off Glenoaks has a complete M35a2 in the for sale running car corral. It has no paperwork, at all, and won't be parted out.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks