• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

delete

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you forget to connect a wire at the starter that goes to the battery cable? I think I remember that the #10 wire connects there and it supplies the cab with power.

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You disconnected all the grounds, cleaned and put new electrical lock washers as per original, correct?
There is only one fuze.
I used a wire brush drill attachment to clean the electrical lock washers and the spot they tough the frame.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t recognize that starter or relay.

I have no idea.

All I meant was, when you replaced the big cable on the starter, did you forget one with a smaller wire that goes on the same stud.

Not 100% sure that’s how it should be, just asking.

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t recognize that starter or relay.

I have no idea.

All I meant was, when you replaced the big cable on the starter, did you forget one with a smaller wire that goes on the same stud.

Not 100% sure that’s how it should be, just asking.
That one is a 39MT starter. All of them seem to be in the same place. There is two wires on the main power post. The main battery cable and the white stripe connects below.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks