• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deleted threads

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been getting a number of questions about threads disappearing and a invalid thread message. Since all of the threads in question have been purposefully deleted. I've changed the phrase of the error message to reflect that the thread could have been deleted.

It now says:
Invalid Thread specified. The Thread may have been deleted for various reasons. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Previously it said:
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Hopefully this will clear a few things up.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does the system still generate a message to the OP of a thread that we delete?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No, that was yet another add-on from the old system that wasn't ported over and used a bit of overhead. Infractions will still send the PM though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks