• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

demi A on trailer

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
today i got a email from the GL rep at shelby.. i was high bidder on a pioneer tool trailer last thursday and she was asking when i was coming to pick it up.. i sent a reply about sending euc... she told me its not required on a demi A ... so ill have to take off friday and go pick it up early am.. are any more trailers going this way.. does that mean i cant get a sf97 for that trailer?

papercu

Demil A Non-USML/Non-CCLI - No DEMIL or DoD TSC required. Department of Commerce may impose licensing requirements to certain destinations.
I'm thinking a pioneer tool trailer is Corps of Engineers items. You should still be able to apply for the SF97. Wayne

jasonjc

What is the NSN on the trailer? Does it start with 2330? If not it's "not" a trailer but a "tool". Like the M185 shop vans they are 4940 make them a tool set not a truck. Got to love the big brother.fat lady sings:roll:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never bought a tool trailer but I would have sworn it would have required a EUC. I'd go ahead and pick it up but wouldn't be suprised if the contact you sometime in the future and ask you to fill one out and hopfully not make you return it.

You should be able to get a sf97. The EUC has nothing to do with the sf97 unless, like Jason said, it's not listed as a trailer for some reason.

runk

Even if its not listed as a trailer, (for instance the AN/MJQ 18 power plant I bought, M103 + MEP003 + MEP003 + accessories) it just means you can't use GL's web site form. I printed out and faxed in the form with a copy of the auction description and the trailer part highlighted, got my SF97 in the usual time. Of course the downside is that they listed the entire auction value on the forms, so I'm going to have an even harder time convincing the tax office people most of the value was in the generators, not the trailer !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks