• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patty's day parade and the MVCC March15th

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
250,000 people watching , we are doing 18 trucks/jeeps/any militay vehicles this year in the parade.

Should be a nice big event. The parade I bealive starts at 1030 , we have to be in the stageing area by 0930 .

Were not looking for anymore trucks but I can take on about 20 riders if anyone wants to ride the back of the M35 or in the M105 behind it. Or just come to watch and support the MVCC along the streets . Most of us are wearing uniforms and all .

Just putting it out there - and come join the club everyone !

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Re: RE: Denver St Patty

Oh i took plenty, and the M35 was on TV , great shots of it.

You tow have been asked to come out to a meeting and bring trucks, PM me about the registration and plate info to drive it

NB1944

Dude (Jay)

Just get your brakes fixed so we don't have to turn wrenches on the Interstate, OK? Thanks for making to the parade!

NB

PS. Colonel - Don't worry about registration; we'll be attending the CC Honors Armed Forces event in Aug. in Cripple Creek! See you there!

saddamsnightmare

March 23rd, 2008.

Jay and Master Bennett:

What's the auxilliary wooden racks used for on the sides of your M105 trailer???? I have seen these before and I am wondering if they are manufacturer's items or field modifications?? I do see that you and the little officer had some green on for St. Patrick's Day, but it takes more then I can manage to handle a beret. Are those the ones that Uncle Sam got from the Chinese a few years back??? Remember, if it French and you can't eat it or drink it, you better worry about what it's going to do to your rep...
I was thinking of dragging out a French Foreign Legion Kepi and telling the Texans around here its a new form of Stetson....

Keep them Rollin'

Regards,

Kyle F. McGrogan

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Standard Issue US Army beret. The wooden racks on the side of my trailor are the front and back wodden sides that go in the trailor. They have a holder on the side for them. Your new M105 should do the same. My other M105 is missing both the sides.

And im picking you up some Desert tan name tags and US Army tags and some desert tan 3rd ACR patches and sending them out soon , take care Kyle and I love the M35 now, Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks