• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Detailed Drawings 931A2

jg210302

Does anyone know where there are detailed dimensioned drawings of 931A2 trucks? I have found some drawings of basic 931 dimensions but none of 931A1 or 931A2. The more dimensions the better, specifically I would like frame and 5th wheel height and location with singles, and cab dimensions.

Thanks!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you suggesting the TMs do not list this?

jg210302

Yeah, I looked through every 5 ton TM and could not find the dimensions I am looking for. Maybe I am missing it, but I could not find any detailed drawings. Is there anyone that has any drawing that may help?

Last edited:

jg210302

Here are some of the drawings I have been able to find, no luck here with much detail at all...

I know better than to ask before going through hundreds of pages of TM's, but I am looking for more detail if possible...m931.jpg5 ton dimensions drawing Three of threes_1250402326156546401.jpg

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What exactly are you looking for? These are pretty explicit. I will tell you that I measured two trucks side by side at Ft Drum. The 931A0 was 46" at the ramp as indicated in your first example. The 931A2 that I bought was also there and it measured 48" at the same point. So the fifth wheel height would also follow at 2" taller.

jg210302

What exactly are you looking for? These are pretty explicit. I will tell you that I measured two trucks side by side at Ft Drum. The 931A0 was 46" at the ramp as indicated in your first example. The 931A2 that I bought was also there and it measured 48" at the same point. So the fifth wheel height would also follow at 2" taller.
Wheelspinner, that information actually helps, thanks! What I am looking for is just more detailed drawings... The specific information is measurements such as swing clearance with the larger spare, height (from any reference point) of the windshield when up, distance from back of cab to the swing clearance, etc...

Thanks again for any help guys!
Jeremy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks