• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce #3 is home

McVeyMac

Great blow by blow LowTech. Actually, I got up at 0645. Had to sleep in after that long, but very rewarding, day.

Thanks to everyone that offered to help out with this one. Ant thanks to LowTech and his dad the Wood Man, without whom this memorable experience would not have been possible.

Walt

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice write-up! thanks ! [thumbzup]

narc20

Nice pics of the steep grades up and down in WV 5% up for 2 miles Eastbound past Cabela's. I 70 there is on my beat. We see a lot of rookie drivers with burnt up 18 wheelers at the top and brake fires at the bottom. Glad you made it home with no problems.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great story and pics...I also felt like I was there. Looks like a nice truck as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks