• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce clutch housing expansion plugs.

rustystud

If anyone has tried to find replacements for their clutch shaft expansion plugs you know how hard it is to find them cheap. They are half the thickness of a standard 1.5" expansion plug which makes it even more difficult to find let alone cheap. So I bit the bullet and bought some from "Teds Trucks Parts" on a very popular internet selling site. They cost $10.25 for two plus $6.27 for shipping. Luckily after I received them they still had the manufactures number on them. So I looked them up. Found them (also on this very popular internet selling site) for $20.00 for a package of 25 ! No shipping charges either.
So now I'm posting that information here so anyone can find them easily and cheaply. The manufacture is "Pioneer Expansion Plug # EPC-133 "
It really burns me when a company takes a product that is already out there and just repackages it and charges a 1000% increase.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks