• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce front tire wear

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The front tire wear on the deuce is greatly reduced when the rear drive axle is removed. After 9,000 plus miles on my front tires, there is still plenty of tread (about 15/32 left). The outsides are showing some cupping and the tires are due to be remounted with the current inside out.
The down side to having only one drive axle is that those tires wear at a higher rate. They were not new on my truck so I never kept a record on them, but they are pretty much done for now.

Image shows left front tire as of today. Tire pressure is about 70 psi for all six 1100-20 NDCC tires.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks