• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce hard top

colyork

what does take to change from soft top to hard top?or from hard to soft in the summer? Was wondering because of the snow that could be on the truck in the winter.

fredrader

My deuce came with a soft top but the previous owner inserted a piece of 1/2" or maby thicker hard foam insulation (The blue stuff) between the top and the support rods..It works great..I just painted it green like everything else and it has held up a lot of snow since it's insertion....I took a pic to show ya..You could also use plywood if you wanted to..

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had found a couple for around $500. seco has new ones for 895 and every now and then they go on sale for 695.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks