• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce heater box install

I went to I think it was Advanced Automotive... The had the normal sized stuff in accordian ducting, I took it up to the counter and told them I wanted this in 3". The guy looked it up and ordered it... Was like $30.00.

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Johnathan and m16ty I got it now it makes sense... feel kind of dumb that i asked that question. But when i got it from you m16ty i was a little confused.

Thank you boat carpenter for the picture. But i still dont think i can get that plug out i may try a oxygen acetylene torch in a couple of days i bet that would break it free!

does anyone else that has posted have the heater core mounted in the cab?
Yep. That plug just to the right of your stuck plug, in the T-Stat housing, is where mine is connected. It has a 90 there. I'll take a pic once the snow melts later today!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks