• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Redux

JGrant

OK. Let me try this again with the correct image size...

After purchasing my second deuce and a half (M135 is the first one now sans fuel tank...looking for one), attached are some images of the before (truth challenged seller when it came to represented and actual conditon: caveat emptor) and after images. Sporting new CARC paint, new tires, seat covers, cab and cargo covers, all fluids/filters changed and some other mechanical work, the beast runs like a fine watch. It's amazing how I never wanted to ride in them on active duty (Aviator) and how that changes when you own one...

Attachments

JGrant

Thanks. DUCKFEST is a group of longtime friends that hunt with me on my property in Northern Ontario every year and we just concluded our 21st DUCKFEST. The reversed magnetics on the front bumper (normal in rear view of vehicle ahead) that says BRAKES INOPERATIVE and TRUCK LARGER THAN IT APPEARS. I also have others that are also reversed for the front bumper that says COLOSSAL CARBON FOOTPRINT VEHICLE, and WATERFOWL ASSAULT VEHICLE. The rear magnetics say, AL GORES OTHER CAR, I LOVE MY CARBON FOOTPRINT, and I LOVE MY 2.5 TON SUV. I have a friend of mine that owns a sign company and he's handy with the graphics. Working on authentic markings for a period correct M35A2. Great fun and the locals call it the big green army truck...If anyone parks in my spot, they have a choice as to be pushed, pulled or drug out of the way...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JGrant, please add your location to your personal info or your signature. Site requirement

wsucougarx

Re: RE: Deuce Redux

doghead said:
JGrant, please add your location to your personal info or your signature. Site requirement
Doghead is the site's hall monitor. He's got me on a couple things. Way to keep after us Doghead. Someone's got to keep us in line :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks