• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce TMs....

sailor2000

OK.. I have searched everyway I can think of... the machine has out smarted me... someone had very nicely posted a list of the TMs I should have for the Duece.. and now I cannot find it... Could someone please post the list or a link....

And on a related note... I hate electronic manuals... so hard to put a sticky tab in and leave open on the hood while you work... What TMs should I look on e-bay or elsewhere for an original hard copy of?

Thanks

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuce TMs are the TM 9-2320-209-XX and TM 9-2320-361-XX..

The 361's are the "current" ones, the 209's are the earlier ones. Both are good sources for info, but the 361's are the latest and greatest.

papercu

copy

I hate electronic manuals...and leave open on the hood while you work
They have this new fangled deal, I think it is called a printer and you can print the page or pages that you need and if they get dirty or wet or fall off the truck into a pile of oil, no big deal you just print more. :D Wayne

acetomatoco

RE: copy

Of course the best manuals are the original ones such as Ord 9 SNL G742, and TM 9-819 etc... I find the CDs very time consuming and when you are in the middle of a job it is just a pain to use em... The books are on a shelf and you just pull em out and use am dirty hands and all.. In 40 years of working on the MV, I have never ruined a book... some have a nice patina, but never outright ruined one...

papercu

TM

I find the CDs very time consuming and
I feel the same way about texting with a phone I just can't see the advantage of it but it's being done more and more every day. I guess it just depend what you feel comfortable with. Wayne

papercu

TM

O yeah Someone told me a while back that " I would never use a CD (manual) because I wouldn't have MY computer in the garage" Wayne

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: TM

I bought everything for the Deuce from Portayal Press in 2003 ($300+), but I don't take them outside. I print the pages out from the manuals here take them outside and tape them to the truck..... :D