• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce transport from Huntsville,Al to N.E. Ohio

Monkeyboyarmy

Just getting some ideas of costs to haul an M35A3 from Redstone Arsenal to Kingsville, Ohio or within a hundred miles of. Mapquest says 690 miles.It would need to be winched on as I do not know if it runs.I will check to see if there is a loading ramp.No problem getting it off a trailer here in Ohio. The truck is 13,000 pounds and does not have the cargo cover.This should go on a regular flatbed trailer.

grounded

Banned
call Redhawkglobal. They are out of Columbus OH based. they are a broker. We had a truck hauled 625 miles that weighed 43k. and it ran $1050 hauled door to door. (this was in october 08)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks