• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with a Flamethrower! - Sons of Guns

bjsmith

thats right around the corner from me and he actually has 3 deuces and the salvage yard he gets all his cars from to destroy is walking distance from my house. i heard them when they where there testing the gatlin shotgun didnt know what it was at the time

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like he's burning diesel fuel. I rarely see flamethrower operators use real napalm, and I'll tell you, it's as different as night and day. Napalm sticks to the target, it's more a gel than anything else. It splatters and splashes, makes the enemies have a REAL bad day.

Man up and use the right stuff.

Anyways, as far as the truck, pretty neat. Guess it's a mod for a forestry service unit? Controlled burns?

AceHigh

There is a thread on arfcom today about them having some troubles- ATF inspection but some guns were missing, personnel problems, a lawsuit with one of the owners. Still, anyone who features a deuce on his show has my attention!

DeucesWild11

Yeah it was Diesel mixed with some sort of gelling agent so I think that makes it pretty close to Napalm.. They also lit up a boat in the water and the gel was burning on top of the water in clumps.. pretty cool show.. You can also see it on the ground in the pic of the Fema trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks