• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

different type of deuce question

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If they are standard pallet size like what's seen in the civvy world, 3 at most.

I drove my truck to work last week to get 3,000 24" x 24" cardboard pads that we use to ship wheel and tires (already mounted) from our local warehouse supplier. I couldn't get the pallets side by side, they were too wide. I didn't measure them, but they looked like the standard warehouse sized pallet. I almost got them 3 deep, but was short a few inches. So technically, I only got two pallets in the truck.

Attachments

jasonjc

A pallet is 40"X48" and the bed is 80" wide. If the pallet was just a littel bit big it aint going to go. So say 3 in the truck and 2 in the trailer.

FreightTrain

Banned
OK,thanks.Was looking on GL at Ammo Can auctions.Guess I could just break the pallet open and stack the cans in the bed.Now the real question is how many empty ammo cans can you fit in a deuce Wall to wall to wall to tail gate to bows...

jasonjc

I'm shure you can break the pallets down you just have to take ALL the cans. I take stuff off the pallets all the time and leve them the pallets.

As too how many??? I do know that a .30cal fits in a .50cal and 3 .50cals or 4 .30cals fit in to a 20mm

FreightTrain

Banned
hmmm,that is good to know.I want to buy a couple lots in the future for sale and use.I could use a couple hundred for my reloading,tool storage,storing stuff at work,etc and sell the rest.Make selling package deals easier too.sell 4 30 cal cans and a 40MM as a lot and just stuff them into the 40MM can and stick the shipping tag on it.or 5 fifties and a 40mm or any combo of the 3.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks