• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you have to pick up the whole lot? ie. leave the crates/pallets?

tage

Looking at buying something that can easily fit in the trunk of my beater, but comes in a couple crates, on pallets. Weighs less then 20 lbs each item. Can you just pick up the items and leave the crates?!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some locations will allow you to leave the pallets and packing. Oklahoma City will allow you to leave pallets. I would contact the site and ask.

Last edited:

cbear

Last time I was at Groveport, they said I had to take everything. Too many people leaving trash ruined it. They use to let you leave the pallets, as long as you took all the cardboard, strapping, shrink-wrap, etc.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife picked up today at OKC and they graciously hauled off the empty pallet. Helped load the heavy items into her suv also!

Thanks for excellent customer service GL @ OKC today! :)

quickfarms

This is a site specific issue.

All the sites out here want you to take the items and crates but you can leave the pallets if they are standard pallets because they can always use a few extra pallets.

Bring a cordless saw and hammer and turn it into scrap that you can haul.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Around here, good pallets will bring $6 a piece. I figure most sites would welcome you leaving them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks