• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge truck military use question

ccf460

I have a chance to buy a 1966 dodge d200 crewcab stepside. Were these trucks ever used by the U.S. military? I figured you dodge guys would know..... I think it is a really cool looking truck, and wondered about making a clone military truck to run with my deuce. Any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccf460

Awesome ,thanks. I tried doing some googlefu for pics, but it kept pulling up M37's and 880's. I thought it hard to believe they skipped that one generation of dodge truck.

zout

Well when you looked it up and it gave you M37 - that is the historic line of the vehicle. Take Jeeps - M38 - to M38A - to civy CJ5. Hope you see why you got what you got on a search. Something always comes from something else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks