• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does anyone need.......In Michigan?

rizzo

2.5 ton Rockwell axles steer and drive $1000

Military Michelin XL's some tread uneven wear $25
46"
52"

shipping will be extra and divided evenly per/$ spent to all that purchase

anything else military you need? just ask.

I am buying tires and need to get more people together to buy also to get bulk price

I am having MrBi11 make up rims the same way HRD made them. He is probably gonna make a jig cause I need 12 and Luke needs 6. does anyone else need them? Any suggestions? Not sure of the price yet. he says between $100-$150 /rim.

houdel

I'd be interested in 10 11:00-20/12:00-20 tires, aggresive tread pattern, radials prefered, NOT NDCCs, 46" or so tall, to fit my stock rims. Don't want to screw with the expense of custom rims.

rizzo

ptg530C

Hey Rizzo-we must be neighbors. i am always looking for tires. i use clark tire over in brown city by imlay for my tire problems. i need 8 new ones so contact me if you have a line on some

rizzo

the tires got delivered Sunday. If you want some Call Rodney. his number is on the e-bay link above. post here and maybe some others can get together for another group buy. I have had alot of people contact me. almost enough for another purchase

Attachments

rizzo

rizzle(from gotmud4x4.com) said:
I got a hold of Rodney and he mentioned something about he would be coming back this way in a couple weeks. Can I PM this guy from Charlotte, is he from the fourms? I would like to contack him so that I can work something out for when he gets this tires. That auction on ebay, is that someone from here also? Where did all those tires go? Thanks for the help.
looks like now is the time to get ready for tires. pm me with your number if your interested and i will give it to him.
His name is similar to mine, but I don't know him

houdel

I've been PMing with a guy from Charlotte, SS name is bigmech. Don't know if he is the same guy you are talking to or not. If I ever hear back from Rodney and he wants to deal, I'll see what he will do for a whole trailer load of tires delivered to me. Maybe we can do a group buy and get a good deal for everyone out here in West/Central Michigan!

rizzo

both Bigmech and Rizzle want tires. so does another guy from www.gotmud4x4.com

FYI Rodney will sell the 1600-20 Mich tires for the same price. all tires are less than 85%. that is the reason for the cheaper price.

houdel

I'm good for 10 tires IF they can be made to fit on a stock Deuce 20"x7.5" wheel. If they do I'll start a new "Group Buy" posting, if we can come up with enough buyers to get a full trailer load dropped off at my LZ and buyers are willing to pick them up here we may have a good deal going!

rizzo

houdel said:
I'm good for 10 tires IF they can be made to fit on a stock Deuce 20"x7.5" wheel. If they do I'll start a new "Group Buy" posting, if we can come up with enough buyers to get a full trailer load dropped off at my LZ and buyers are willing to pick them up here we may have a good deal going!
these are super single tires. 14 inches wide. they came off a deuce. I don;t know what rims they used

ptg530C

rizzo-sorry i didnt get back to you earlier about the tires. could you provide me the info required to contact rodney? are they in the mi. area?

bigmech

rims and tires

You know I'm needing rims and tires. That other guy just wants me to buy his engine. As I do need a complete drive train I need tires and rims worse if not now! *** *** **** lindsey

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks