• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does Anyone Remember?????????

jd256

There was a guy just off the interstate in Douglesville GA that went by the name L&L Jeep CO. I went there many times in the mid 90s when i was in highschool. he moved to somwere near anniston AL and i went there also but cant remember how to get back there now.He had alot of odd surplus vehicles and M151 halfcuts as far as the eye could see.he had many prototype vehicles and jeep trailers from WW2 till Nam years. similar stuff to Sam Werner.

stoney_bogg

Junior Long was his name --long since buried around 1993.
As far as I know the metal has all been scraped.
He still owes me a title to a vehicle--I live in Ohio now.

jd256

That was him,i figured he would be dead by now as he was 55-60 back then and was drunk most ever time i was there,but thought maybe the stuff was still around somwere.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had never seen a pile of empty whiskey bottles that high before. I remember the surplus all in school buses and piled on the ground.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks