• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does the M915 have locking diffs?

cundupa

I'm working on a 1983 M915, did they have a locker in the front diff? I don't mean the inter axle locker, but a detroit locker type.
Thanks

cundupa

I'd say we have spider gear issues then. I thought it would be odd to have a locker on the front and not the rear.
Thanks NDT

M1075

Actually the M915 doesn't have a front differential. Now, the rest of the series (M916-M920) that is a different story. Your M919 looks sweet. Post some more pics when you get time!

M1075

Thanks for posting those again. I have seen several M919 trucks revamped by using the cab/chassis, but you are the only one I know who kept it for its intended use! :grd:

Fort rogers

The M919 does look sweet my has seen it and tells me if i paint my usable construction trucks like yours than i can buy as many as i can use!!!! that means im going broke quick!!!thanks for the post and all your help!!! only porblem is i love camo??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks