• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door rails needed and wore out cushion sets.

buick

Door rails needed and wore out cushion sets.FOUND

Need the door rails for both sides, top and bottom. These are the rails on windshield frame and body that the doors slide into. Need complete set of front cushions also. FOUND

Last edited:

nattieleather

You can make the canvas rails easily. It's just 16 gauge metal. Get a length of metal and bend it around a steel rod. I think it's like a 3/8 inch. Then cut to length and weld. I did it many years ago it took me maybe 8 hours from start to finish.

buick

Have several idea's in mind but another always helps. With all the rusted tubs and windshield frames around hoping someone may have them. thanks Jerry

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks