• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip M002A

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know what the part # or availability, of the spin on plate (cover) on the bottom of the fuel pump. Just noticed that one of the 3- slots is broken off, causing the Drip, Drip, Drip Drip.
Thanks Bob.:drool:

Keith_J

Interesting. That would be an easy welding fix. My latest weld repair was to a Remington Model 24 .22 rifle receiver. Back in 1945, my uncle was sent home from the US Army for bad knees. He worked for the county during the day and trapped fur. One night, the horse tripped and landed on this rifle, cracking the receiver at the barrel threads. No gunsmith wanted to touch it.

I used Dremel cut-off wheels to open the crack for a good root penetration, then backed it up with copper tube (1/4" and 3/8", TWO diameters) and then used ER70-S2 filler in GTAW. Minimal interior cleanup, draw filed and then roll filed the outside. Got it polished to 1000 grit. Looks fantastic.

A single ear on the cap? That would take all of a minute. And I have a 002A to test it out.

I would do it for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks