• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual exhaust for my bobber

ranchhopper

Had some time today so I went digging around in the scrap steel pile behind my shop and started making the brackets for my dual exhaust.I had some old peices of M52 stacks so I welded them together to make them long enough to look right.Im going to split the exhaust right behind the cab after going straight off the turbo on the cat engine going in the truck.This is all that can be done on the exhaust until I can sit the cab on the mounts and route the pipe off the turbo to the Y and clamp in the 90s at the base of the stacks.I wanted them away from the back of the cab for better heat dissapation the whole back of the cab and hard top has one inch thick insulation sound deadening material we use in heavy equipment cabs.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks