• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dual front wheels

johndoe

After seeing pictures of WW2 trucks with dual front wheels I decided to try this and WOW with chains and dually front it is unbelieviable to say the least. Anyone ever try this. I remember in Vietnam I saw this on China Beach I thought it was a flike but now as I have tryed it man o man. good thing i got hubs and power steering

john doe
maryland m109a2
m105a2 dually

M1075

Dually Front

I have used the duals in the front a time or two. It works better on the 5 tons, but if you have power steering the deuce should be fine too. I have even ran duals on the front of a 1 ton dodge 4x4 dually. In all applications, the outer wheel extends past the front fender a good ways (obviously). I wouldn't recommend this for on road applications.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Post some pics!!!!

Better yet, some video!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks