• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual governor injector pump.

Redpawn

I was told by an injector shop that a single governor pump can't have a secondary governor added to it but now I'm not sure that 100% accurate. My 816 had a fuel leak from the pump when I got it but only when the crane drive was engaged. I had just had a pump built for the 816 I was putting back together so I figured I would put the new pump on the good truck and have the other one fixed when I had time. While swapping them I found they where very different pumps. The pump I had built had the second governor made into the body of the pump while the one I was removing looked more like the second governor was just bolted on top. I checked the other 816 i have and the secondary governor on it is also made into the body of the pump. Has anyone else with and 816 seen a pump like this? The painted one is the one I had rebuilt.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks