• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump conversion pics

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine came from the junkyard, minus pto gearbox. Had to buy a winch pto with rear output. Junkyard cost 500. No leaks, was working, truck it came from had 75,000 miles on it.

P.s. your link is broken magnus....

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've several PTOs but none with the rear pump output. All those have escaped me.

67Beast

I'm not sure who installed mine as it was on the truck when I bought it. But judging by the mechanical skills of the last owner, I would bet to say that he didn't do it. That leaves me with the place out of St. Joe MI. where he bought the truck from. I guess they used to sell lots of surplus trucks a few years back. I imagine from the scale and rust that the lift unit was well used before it was swapped in. I'm sure some old dump truck donated the pieces after it served it time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks