• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump wont lower all the way.

pa.rich

Got the dump body installed on the frame. It raises fine and all the way. It will only lower halfway. I tried bleeding the pistons but all I get is fluid, dont here any air coming out. I ran it up and down as far as I could trying to get it down. It has power down and I can tell that is working but, it stops halfway. Anyone run into this? :(

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Stupid question but is it possible the hydraulic system has too much fluid in it?

pa.rich

I even ran it without the cap on the resevoir incase it wanted to purge some. The level checks ok on the dipstick.. I was reading another manual which has the same set up and it said to adjust the valve body. But why would it work half the time?Seems that if it worked on the top part of the piston, it would push on the rest of it especially when there is more weight on it after it is down halfway. This really has me snagged.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks