• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

E-mail addresses of S/S members..

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Understanding that e-mail addresses of S/S members are not available to the general masses only the site techno-nerds etc.

Is there a a way that someone who hasn't posted in a couple of years, can be contacted on my behalf, with my question, for them to decide if they want to then contact me. Clear as mud right......

I have been searching old posts and found the source of answers for my restoration, however they haven't posted in 3 years so doubtfully won't be checking for PM's (which I've sent) SO..... could a secret squirrel mod type, who know all the e-mail addresses, send an e-mail to him, with my e-mail address, saying that this guy (me) want's to talk, here's his info, contact him (me) if you want?

Thanks in advance for your help. If above is possible, PM me and I'll reply with the question and his S/S name/avatar thing.

gungearz

Sure, if he's still an active member. I believe, if someone PM's you it goes right to your email also... Doesn't it...? An unfortunate thing may have happened or some people just don't want part of it anymore. He couldve changed his email also and wanted to fall off the face of the earth, like some of us would like...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look at the persons profile? If you did, you can select send a message. Then you have a choice to send either a PM or Email(unless the user selected in their User CP, not to use Emails)

Attachments

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look at the persons profile?
Yes I did but went straight to PM...

If you did, you can select send a message. Then you have a choice to send either a PM or Email(unless the user selected in their User CP, not to use Emails)
I'll go back and do this - the e-mail option... BUT if he selected that his e-mail address be private.... I'll return to my original question.

Thanks

EDIT:
Just went back and did the e-mail option. Thanks DH. Let's hope it doesn't get bounced back/rejected.

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zeebede good luck, these old posts are gems! Reading some of these threads are like finding gold, you have to dig through alot of dirt but when you find that nuggett it normally is a gem

I hope you get a response :)

Hope all is well in the north

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks