• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Early Deuce belt question

snowyrivers

Hi troops

When Thumper and I were working on the Deuce yesterday I happened to notice that the fan and generator belt is the wrong one and the one that's on it is wayyyyyy too long and the Gen is at the end of the adjustment.

Plus I can easily spin the fan.

Does anyone know the part number/brand for a proper belt for this rig.

Any help greatly appreciated.:-D

Snowy

USMC 00-08

Don't forget to keep me updated on if this is a good number, good part and any new part numbers you discover, so I can keep our parts spreadsheet updated.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget to keep me updated on if this is a good number, good part and any new part numbers you discover, so I can keep our parts spreadsheet updated.
Yea the NAPA final fuel filter should be changed out and NAPA# 33540 used so as not to use the same in both secondary and final. 10 micron stepped down to 6 micron.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Changed the title to something more meaningful. Also when you are for help asap, we usually think you are broken down and need assistance.

snowyrivers

Not broke down.
Sorry for misunderstanding

Just running up against a time frame to have the beast ready for prime time in the Christmas lights parade in early December

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks