• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

eastbound I-70 serial to Haspin 2012

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
westbound I-70 serial to Haspin 2012

Is anyone going to the Haspin rally in June along the I-70 corridor that would like to convoy in together? Safety in numbers, hate to see someone broke down on the side of the road by themselves. Look to start the serial around Berkeley Springs, WV on I-70 (or if someone further east near Baltimore want to go, then start there) and continue west through MD, WV, PA, OH and then IN.

For those who have not made this route to the rally, the only major hills are in the MD and WV leg of the trip. By the time you hit PA all the big hills are gone that involve downshifting, jake brakes and runaway truck landings. :)

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on when you are planning to go, you could meet up with the Ohio detachment in Columbus for the last leg of your trip. Unfortunately I will not be attending this year. Work obligations are getting in the way or my fun!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks