• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ecm Parameters

Efituned

Can someone post the stock ecm parameters and configurations? I am assuming this is possible for someone with access to the ecm configurations and flash capabilities.

It would really help some of us now or in the future when we need to have a replacement ecm programed for our truck.

MAdams

I downloaded my parameters last night and will post them here later today. I was trying to find the correct "tune" file to go with it but its not easy. I'll post the 1,650 ft lbs torque file until I can find the correct one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks