• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical schematic needed for M1083A1, turn signals & backup wires

gslader

I haven't dug into an A1 with the circuit board. Do you have TB1 under the circuit board?
I wired cameras to the turn signals and the reverse light but it was on an A0. I tapped the left signal at TB1-48, the right on TB1-44 and reverse from the 490 wire coming off connector P51 (in the dash).
Not sure what camera system you're using, I just used a screen with 3 video inputs; no birds eye view fanciness. I had to use off-delay relays for the turn signals or my screen would flash on/off with the turn signal.

Hopefully that's useful but if not, it was free. ;)
@B-Dog do you know what model or type of off-delay relays you used? I have an extra camera for my system sitting around and was thinking of wiring it up to cover my right hand blind spot. Thanks in advance.

B-Dog

@B-Dog do you know what model or type of off-delay relays you used? I have an extra camera for my system sitting around and was thinking of wiring it up to cover my right hand blind spot. Thanks in advance.
That's exactly why I added a camera for the right side ;)

I used GAEYAELE GRT8-B1 DC but that's only because they were on Amazon. B is for Off-delay so the relay gets the trigger signal and when the signal cuts out, the timer starts counting down. 1 means single pole. DC will work for 12 or 24v.

You can find relays with timers from a bunch of manufacturers though.