• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Oil Cooler Lines

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got around to installing the Dorman lines. Like was mentioned they are close but not exact to the original ones so it required a little bit of tweaking and a new bracket to hold to the manifold. Overall not a bad project but more of a pain than I was expecting!0BE35896-996E-49F3-9FCD-F58A00432C19.jpeg

cucvrus

Finally got around to installing the Dorman lines. Like was mentioned they are close but not exact to the original ones so it required a little bit of tweaking and a new bracket to hold to the manifold. Overall not a bad project but more of a pain than I was expecting!View attachment 858161
The point is that you did it. And you did it yourself. As long as the metal tubes are not making any contact with anything you have completed an A + Job. Congratulations. Most replacement lines I have seen on peoples CUCV's were just swinging in the breeze unsupported. So, if you went thru the task with the bracket, you deserve a gold star. Take Care. Great Job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks