• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engines back in its hole

m880 unimog

good to see the old donk in traditional mopar blue n black-just got a new place to store mine-outdoors for now-glad to see your putting it all back together!

m880 unimog

im back working on mine outdoors- was -6 when i was out cycling first thing-it,s too cold to get any serious work done at the moment-the truck may have to come back to my house,where most of the work has been done-its just a major operation to move it each time-
seeing your fresh motor makes me want to get my M890 fired up-keep fighting the rust brother !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks