• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Estimate for M1082 LMTV trailer From Ft. Campbell, KY to 14mi SW of Wentzville MO

Overdrive

Pickup between Sept 11th thru Sept 18th from GovPlanet at Ft Cambell, KY and drop off within 7 days of pickup 14 miles SW of Wentzville, MO. Approx 310 miles.

M1082 LMTV Trailer in rolling condition.

Auction on Sept 9th firm commitment day of auction if won.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

OD

Hello OD,
We move a lot of Govplanet/Ironplanet items. Is this pick up location able to load the item? Do you have equipment to unload the item at delivery?

Pickup between Sept 11th thru Sept 18th from GovPlanet at Ft Cambell, KY and drop off within 7 days of pickup 14 miles SW of Wentzville, MO. Approx 310 miles.

M1082 LMTV Trailer in rolling condition.

Auction on Sept 9th firm commitment day of auction if won.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

OD

Overdrive

Rounders,
I will check with Govplanet on Tuesday if they can load.

I have two civilian 4x4 vehicles with pintle hitch that should be able to drive trailer off a truck. Might not be pretty but should be doable.

Thank you for reply.

Any ballpark idea on cost if Govplanet can load? Assuming most carriers will not have means to load?

OD

Overdrive

OK got the lowdown on Ft. Campbell GovPlanet. Pickup days are Thursday's and Friday's. They have a dock and a forklift for any load assistance at pickup.

Looks like I have already been outbid before the actual auction start so probably will not need the transport but would still like a ballpark estimate for shipping with loading and unloading assistance for shipper.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks