• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ETW1 carb manual?

Greensteel37

I've seen those over on G741 and they are very nice and you did good putting them up. But I can't print them and am required to join to download them which I am reluctant to do since I have enough spam already! :)

Carter

I've seen those over on G741 and they are very nice and you did good putting them up. But I can't print them and am required to join to download them which I am reluctant to do since I have enough spam already! :)

I will rescan the manual pages, put them in an envelope and mail them to you if that will help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks